Mar 26, 2014
Our specialists will share experience and best practice with you.
You plan to introduce Linux for your new product? But this is all new for you and you would like to have an idea how to cope with?
In this Evening Talk we will give you an overview on embedded Linux development and help you to get familiar with the most important jigsaw pieces:
- GPL licensing and community
- Linux main components: bootloader, kernel, rootfs, application
- Yocto build system and distribution
- IDE for cross platform development with eclipse
- Application development with Qt
- Git source control
Our specialists will share experience and best practices with you and enable you to plan your Linux strategy.